Vacuum Products – Air Conveyor
With no moving parts, air conveyors (ZH-X185, X-226, X-249, X338) will create vacuum to transfer bulk materials like grain or pellets; they can also be used to remove smoke, debris, and fine particles from the work area. By reversing the air flow, they become air blow off units.
ZH-X226/-X249/-X338, High-flow Blow and Vacuum
The ZH-X226/-X249/-X338 are all versatile and can function either as a blow off unit or a vacuum unit depending on the direction of the output port. With a supply pressure range 0 to 0.7 MPa and a large passage diameter, these units can be integrated into various applications including adsorption transfer, coolant blow, water droplet removal, etc.
- ZH-X226 suction flow rate of 405 L/min (ANR), discharge flow rate of 700 L/min (ANR), air consumption 207 L/min (ANR)
- ZH-X249 suction flow rate of 880 L/min (ANR), discharge flow rate of 1550 L/min (ANR), air consumption 570 L/min (ANR)
- ZH-X338 suction flow rate of 820 L/min (ANR), discharge flow rate of 1160 L/min (ANR), air consumption 340 L/min (ANR)
ZH*-X185/-X341 Vacuum Flow Air Conveyor Unit
The ZH-X185 is versatile and can function either as a blow off unit or a vacuum unit depending on the direction of the output port. There is only one supply port and with available mounting brackets, it is very easy to install.
- The blow air flow rate generated is 4 times the supply air
- The vacuum air flow rate generated is 3 times the supply air
- Large passage diameter available for suction of machining chips, particles, etc
- No moving parts makes the unit maintenance free