Basic Pneumatic Technology
- Introduction to Pneumatics
- Typical Compressed Air Systems
- Compressed Air Theory
- Bernoulli's principle and Venturi nozzle profile
- Air Treatment Components: FRL
- Pneumatic Actuators: construction and working principles of cylinders, rotary actuators, grippers
- Pneumatic Directional Valves: ways, ports, construction and working principles
- Pneumatic Symbols
- Pneumatic Circuits
- Hands on Circuit Building Exercise
- One day, Basic 8 hour class with 'hands-on' exercises.
- Designed as an introduction to pneumatics. Not much math, just the basics.
- Audience: Customized to the level of the students.
SMC North American Headquarters, Noblesville, IN (Indianapolis)
Other locations can be arranged in advance.
Classroom Schedule and Registration
Click to go to SMC Classroom Training Calendar and click on your class to register.